Speaking several languages and enabling people, teams and projects to work together successfully across different cultures, structures and regulatory differences is in our DNA. We’re there to ensure your projects do not get lost in translation… or lost in transformation!
A leader experienced in shaping transformation strategy into transformation delivery.
A Human Resources Consultant specialising in business transformation, international employment law, cross-cultural HR and business organisation.
A solution-oriented consultant specialised in setting up Project, Programme, Portfolio and Transformation offices and promoting operational excellence.
An experienced consultant specialised in change communications, change management and employee engagement.
Experienced in systems integration roles within IT as well as strategy, sales, and marketing operations on the business side (both B2C and B2B). Having worked in both technology and business, understands the unique challenges of delivering customer (CRM) focussed change within the constraints of systems-led transformation. Additionally, very attuned to the sensitivities and challenges of delivering products and services to different customer groups and within the varying operational cultures of multinational and transnational companies.
- Led the transformation efforts for a Franco/British travel company embarking on the transformation of its digital capabilities in line with a new company and brand strategy. Managed and delivered a portfolio of around 30 projects (in flight at any time) focussed on delivering the new strategy at a systems, process and change management level. All new customer journeys were based upon extensive customer experience research and iterative testing throughout the deployments using Agile methods
- With a leading UK travel brand the delivery of a digital transformation programme to support the strategy of customer replenishment to reflect the behaviours and buying patterns of new customers (digital first, renting over buying, electric vehicles etc.) and support the increasingly digital “savvy” existing customer base (of over a million UK based customers). The programme was to refresh the digital platforms to bring them up to date (new customer journeys, device mobility, responsiveness, agility to deal with fast moving markets). This included the implementation of a full stack of digital technologies covering full web replatform (EPiServer CMS) including custom eCommerce connections via API layer integrated into the back-end SAP CRM and ERP system. Customer journey elements were also enhanced to allow for more transactional elements to be delivered online (renewals, bookings, amendments, and cancellations
- Programme Director for a global accounting and advisory practice on the delivery of a sales and marketing transformation that resulted in the successful delivery of a global CRM programme to over 60,000 users in over 140 countries – delivered on time and to budget. The global programme, triggered the aftermath of the 2008 global financial crisis was born from European level project and evolved into a global sales & marketing transformation programme covering all areas of the sales and marketing. The programme covered the development and implementation of a sales management and relationship management infrastructure covering the integration of an end user CRM system into back end reporting systems via a custom middleware/customisation layer. High levels of user adoption across geographic markets were realised by allowing local process customisation that we built into a middleware layer between CRM and back office systems
- In charge of running CRM operations for an online web based content sales business purchased by BT (previously called CRMForum.com, renamed to InsightExec, an internet venture business of BT plc). Oversaw online relationships for a customer base of over 100,000 members
- As a manager in the technology change management area within Deloitte Consulting’s CRM practice responsible for defining the strategic direction, operational model and process framework for several organizations going through customer facing process and systems change
An English national with a degree in International Marketing, a fluent French speaker with qualifications in Agile and Lean Methods.
Over 24 years’ experience across numerous industries including financial services, oil and gas, retail and tourism, with a geographic span including Europe, North America and northern Africa.
Brings employment law expertise and HR practice together in complex regulations and environments and successfully integrates them into transformation projects. Supports clients on their HR strategies, transformation projects, merger-acquisitions (due diligence & integration), organisational designs, HR reorganisations and business downsizings. Advises on how to put HR at the heart of business transformation whilst optimising the use of employment law firms.
- HR Transformation consultant as part of a long-term transformation programme for Brittany Ferries including a new commercial organisational design and its implementation across France and the UK within a matrix organisation. HR Subject Matter Expert (SME) within a multi-disciplinary ad hoc structure across French and British employment regulations and practices. Organisation design of the future French payroll teams serving 2000 to 3000 monthly payslips. Coaching and management training in both French and English to business and HR teams.
- HR function lead across Europe for Kuoni Groups Travel Services: manage, develop and transform the HR function across 10 European countries while leading full business transformation and divestment through collective redundancies and TUPE (transfer of undertakings). Project management and implementation of HR Shared Services across Europe with in-house partners in India covering payroll and HR administration. Transform the Holding structure through business spin-off in EMEA and APAC between the three core group activities after acquisition by the PE. Creation of three separate holdings in preparation for future divestment. Creation of a new European hub in Prague with fast growth (20 to 120 FTE) involving offshoring. Transform the HR function from a HRBP model to a comprehensive HR structure.
- Lead on acquisition of Carte Bleue in France on behalf of Visa Europe involving TUPE of 130 staff in complex regulatory and unionised environment. The project lasted 30 months from due diligence to full post-merger integration. HR management for two major European Divisions covering 400 FTE, operating in a matrix organisation, and day-to-day management of 7 HR professionals with a pan-European focus. Organisational design, transformation and integration of a new French HR function post acquisition into HQ structure.
- Design and delivery of the full HR function across Canada, UK and Algeria, allowing an oil and gas Canadian start-up to grow from 70 to 300 FTE in 18 months and to manage a 1,000-FTE Joint Venture with Sonatrach in Algeria. Strategic planning and management of the full HR function from 70 historical staff to 1,000 FTE in a Joint Venture. HR Function creation from brown field and development in 3 countries involving OD, international mobility, team management, resource planning, legal consultancy in French & English.
- Full design and implementation of the HR function in the UK for Gaz de France in oil and gas exploration and production. Liaison with the HR group HQ in Paris and leadership for the HR group on European HR communication, European compensation policy, European group mobility, group skill mapping. Coordination and tax & legal implementation of IPO strategy and communication for UK staff.
French and British national living in London. Holder of an Executive MBA of the Cass Business School of London and of a Master’s degree (LLM) in French & European Employment Law and HR Management (DPRT Montpellier).
- Transformation Office Lead as part of a long-term transformation programme for a multinational ferry line. Redefined the 2020 strategic objectives and commercial priorities, including team evolutions, during the first wave of the Covid-19 crisis. Rolled out a project governance and trained 100+ users including all board members. Managed a project portfolio of 80+ agile and traditional/waterfall projects and orchestrated the arbitration process. Conducted inflight project reviews/health checks followed by recommendations, facilitated close down and lessons learned activities. Lead co-creation and strategic planning workshops for shaping effective cross-sectoral programs, projects and products. Implemented and lead a Project Management Community of Practice of 50+ members. Provided ad hoc business/organizational development advisory to senior business leaders
- Group Project Portfolio Manager for an international multi-business (construction, banking, industry, retail) company. Successfully renovated the PMO practice of the Group comprising four companies worldwide. Executed the implementation of the new project management governance. Built a project portfolio of strategic initiatives along with progress reports and processes that brought transparency and insights to the Board of Directors. Created the Business Case for a group wide IT project (Unified Communications). Fostered best practice sharing across the group through workshops facilitation and trainings
- Project Portfolio Manager for a leading global insurance company as part of a post-merger integration process impacting twenty-eight countries worldwide. Lead the establishment of the Project Portfolio Management function by defining the project approval process, creating tools to track financial and resources spend vs budget to support pre-project assessments, planning, execution, reporting and prioritization, building performance dashboards and monitoring project portfolio office (PPO) KPIs
- Project Office Manager for a world leading assistance business group spanning four continents. Recruited and headed a team of three project portfolio officers in a cross-cultural and multinational context. Designed, set up and expanded the Group IT Project Portfolio Office (200+ IT projects and programmes). Defined and implemented a group project governance framework and project approval process (including decision workflow). Created and headed the IT controlling function: planning, forecasting, monitoring and consolidating the IT budgets of the subsidiaries of the Group
- Project Manager during the initial phase of the construction of a new head office building for a mid-size multinational maritime company. Coordinated the study and validation of the building concept. Initiated the process for pre-qualification of contractors. Produced the internal communications.
French national, holder of a master’s degree in Management and fluent in French and English. Also, a Prince 2 and P3O certified practitioner with extensive exposure to cross-cultural environment and proven ability to build effective relationships and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Head of Change as part of a long-term transformation programme for a multinational ferry line. Introduced change management to the business and established best practices based on ADKAR principles. Developed and implemented change impact assessments, change activity plans and communication and engagement strategies for major projects including the rollout of a new intranet, instant messaging tool, video conferencing tool, customer booking platform and the establishment of a leadership forum.
- Change Communications lead on a three-year strategic transformation for a global leader in the learning and assessment industry. Instrumental in designing and implementing the communications and engagement campaign for the programme which included global leadership events, company-wide appreciative inquiry workshops, voice of CEO communications, communication coaching and support to Executive Board members, regular programme communications and frequent engagement touchpoints. Created and delivered the successful communication strategy for an organisational restructure in six separate geographical regions in parallel.
- Communications and Engagement consultant for a UK-headquartered pharmaceutical company who were creating a cultural shift in mindset and behaviours. Designed and implemented the supporting communications campaign including print, video and digital communications. Established a network of champions from selection through to on-going support structure and supported the design and execution of annual company events.
- Programme and Change Lead on a company-wide cultural transformation for an Australian financial services company on a programme delivered in four work streams – Employee Engagement & Communications, Learning & Development, Reward & Recognition, Recruitment & On-Boarding. Led the change management approach for the implementation of a new Learning Management System, a sales learning platform and the move to hot-desking for an 18-floor building. Designed and implemented a new annual award programme and led on the company-wide employee engagement action planning and survey design and implementation.
- European Lead for Communications, Engagement and Learning & Development for a global IT services company. Brought together ten previously disparate corporate entities under one corporate culture thanks to targeted communications and engagement campaigns including large-scale, strategic events. Established a leadership forum and coached executive leadership on best practice communication.
Originally from Australia, Kylie has a bachelor of International Business, is fluent in French and English and has a deep understanding of what is required to embed organisational change in global organisations.